- We value Creativity because the scripture says that we are made in the image of God. As followers and disciples of Yeshua, Fulfilling our Purpose means understanding what it means to be created in the image of God. People have the unique ability to imagine something that isn’t there already.
- Everyone has a gifting and the ability to use that gifting. Using that gifting is being creative.
- We try to filter everything we do through the lens of gratitude. We understand gratitude to be a basic element in the life of a believer. We also understand that it often is absent in the life of a believer.
- When we look back at scripture, we can see a significant difference in the lives of those with and without gratitude. Gratitude brings us closer to God. It puts us and helps us stay in the right frame of mind to receive blessings that God wants us to receive.
- Hospitality may mean something as simple being friendly and relational.
- When we look at the scripture, we find many examples of this kind of hospitality. We have been called to demonstrate who God is through hospitality.
- Being Genuine means being who you were called to be. Genuineness can be demonstrated with everything we do. Everyone who believes in Yeshua as Lord has an identity in Yeshua. Everyone who claims Yeshua as Lord should live and continue to learn to live as if Yeshua is their Lord.
- Being genuine is something that is learned. It means that while there are some things you may already know about how to be genuine, other things will require more time and effort to know.
- As a Messianic Jewish Congregation, we worship within the cultural context of New Covenant Judaism. This means that while, traditionally, the New Testament (covenant) is not part of Jewish culture and life, it is part of ours.
- We are a Passionate Kingdom Community and our worship is directed to God the Father. We express our worship in traditional Jewish liturgy. We also express our worship through music.
The Messianic Minutes are a daily radio show aimed at bringing the Gospel to the Jewish people through Bible-believing Christian listeners. The program is hosted by Jeffrey D. Miller and Rabbi Ted Simon.
Visit Rosh Pina
3408 Walnut Avenue
Owings Mills, MD 21117